- Having, containing, or indicative of good sense or reason : Rational, Reasonable
- Designed for practical ends (such as comfort) rather than for appearance
- of a kind to be felt or perceived
- capable of receiving sensory impressions
- perceiving through the senses or mind
something that can be sensed
Sensibility can be a main essence of design when both meanings are combined, which then means something rational and sensory. Mass produced artifacts shows efficiency as a standard for a reasonable usage. When the sense perceivable aspects are added, artifacts become sensory experience and stories, which spark from the personal memories that were buried.